Whether for law enforcement or competition shooters, the parts built by the guys at Apex Specialties blend over 50 years of combined gunsmithing, machining, engineering, and shooting experience to bring customers one-of-a-kind improvements to already popular and reliable handgun platforms. Products include:
- Failure Resistant Extractors - Designed to improve reliability in extraction and feeding.
- Spring Replacements and Kits – Get your preferred trigger weight for competition shooting.
- Firing Pins - Designed to reduce “light hits” with handloaded ammunition popular in competition shooting.
- Enhancement Trigger Kits – Get smooth, consistent trigger weight, shorter over-travel, and a more defined trigger reset.
- Armorer’s Blocks – Designed to hold the handgun in place in a variety of positions to enable gunsmith work and detailed disassembly.
Aside from creating excellent augmentation products, Apex Specialties aftermarket gun parts are also reasonably priced, so there’s really no reason not to upgrade your 1911, Glock, S&W, revolver, or Sig pistol.
About the Author: DeGuns.net is a proud supplier of Apex Specialties tactical gun parts & accessories. To view and order their products, visit www.deguns.net.