Hunting sports which involves a lot of stamina, courage and valor has been a wonderful pass time activity for kings and nobles erstwhile. Now a days, many countries have issued a strict no to hunting to save animals, there are still many countries where hunting is legalized and hunting zones are well defined. A hunting knife, hand gun, scopes, sights, tools, food and binoculars are mandatory for a hunter and there could be many more additives or variations to these requirements based on the geographical location, animal that is hunted and weather conditions. When one talks with an experienced hunter, they list out many do’s and dont’s for a novice hunter. These are listed in this article namely:
Do’s of hunting
When one has decided to pursue his hunting dream there are numerous preparatory activities he has to indulge. For example, stamina build up, collecting hunting knife sharpener and other tools that are indispensable during the hunting trail, practicing shooting on to the target, staying awake and vigilant for a long time etc are basic requirements for any hunter. The other do’s are:
- Before starting a hunting trial, always form a strong team. One can ask likeminded people who have interest in hunting and make a nice group and hunt together. This will make the experience more joyous and informative.
- Once the team is formed make sure to split the activities like collecting food, tools like knife sharpeners, hunting accessories like rifle cartridges, scopes, silencers, ammunitions etc. This will give more comfort for one to plan their hunting trip in leisure.
- Choose the destination for hunting before hand by checking the weather and climatic condition in and around the location. It is also a nice practice to hire a hunting guide who knows the location in and out and can help you in crisis situation.
- Make sure to practice running, knife throwing, spear throwing or rifle shooting intensely before going for the event. This helps one to increase their stamina, their aim and also their perseverance and also gives a feel good factor.
- Also last but not the least, one has to be sure to get the required permissions from forest authorities and local government so that there is no legal problem at any point of time.
Don’ts of Hunting
Similar to the do’s there are numerous don’t s that one has to follow so that their hunting experience is all super and enjoyable. They are:
- Firstly one should not indulge in the sport if they are even slightly scared or doubting their ability to participate.
- Secondly, one should not hurry going for hunting rather must spend ample time in collecting tools and accessories from renowned knife sharpening services, rifle dealers etc so that they are fully equipped.
- Also one should not step into hunting zone, without knowing basic first aid techniques so that while in distress they can help themselves out.
- With these tips, it becomes easy for a novice hunter to learn the art of hunting and enjoy their free time. Such hobby’s are highly adventurous and helps one to spend ample time with nature and themselves. A perfect way to enjoy a weekend and engage in some mind boggling sport!
Hunting is a sport that includes lot of planning; tool collection, practice and stamina build up. This costly sport requires one to read and research a lot about the hunting zone as well. Along with preparation, one has to talk to experts and learn the do’s and dont’s so that they do not get mislead in their endeavor. This article summarizes this information in a nutshell.