The AK-47 has spread far and wide across the world. Of the 500 million guns in the world, 100 million are estimated to be in the Kalashnikov family, and three quarters of the 100 million are AK-47s. These weapons have seen battle in terrain as diverse as the bone-chilling expanse of Russia, and the humid jungles of Vietnam.
Itäó»s Russian creator, Mikhail Kalashnikov, was lying wounded in a hospital bed after the battle of Bryansk with the Germans in WWII. A man next to him asked why the Germans had automatics while the Russians had to share one rifle between four men. That inspired Kalashnikov to design the Avtomat Kalashnikova (automatic weapon of Kalashnikov). It was cheap, and easy to make. It bore the year of its first manufacture, 1947.
One of the features of the AK-47 was the ease with which parts could be cleaned and swapped out, and how reliably it could shoot despite weather beatings and foreign matter in the gun.
The AK remains a versatile choice, and if youäó»re the owner of an AK-47, you can now outfit your gun with the stocks, grips, magazines and ammo cases you need simply by visiting one site, DEGuns.
Find all Key Accessories for the AK-47 at DE Guns
Here is a short, (by no means complete) list of the accessories available on DEGuns.net
1. Magpul Pmag 30RD AK/AKM
The Pmag 30 AK/AKM MOE is a lightweight, durable and highly reliable 30-round polymer magazine designed for Kalashnikov pattern rifles (AK-47, AKM, AKS, and others) in 7.62×39 mm. It features a removable floorplate, constant curve geometry, and a high-reliability/low-friction follower to deliver the performance you expect from a PMAG.
The features of the Magpul:
All-polymer body for impact and crush resistance
Self-lubricating, anti-tilt follower for increased reliability
Long lasting stainless steel spring
Ribbed grip surface texture for magazine handling
Flared floorplate for ease of handling and disassembly; slim enough for use with most pouches.
2. MTM Case-Gard Tactical Magazine Can FDE for 9 AK Magazines
The Tactical Mag Cans by MTM Case-Gard offer a protected method of storing and transporting loaded magazines. Each magazine is secured with pre-cut, ridged, foam padding to stop scratching, sliding and bumping. The box can shut tight with an O-ring seal and latch. Itäó»s always ready when you need to grab it and go.
- Holds 9 (20 or 30 Rd.) AK-47 Mags. Magazines not included.
- Stackable design and double padlock tabbed for security
- Four tie-down points on side
- Water-resistant O-ring seal for dry storage
- The latches are mounted on sides for easy carrying
- Exterior Dimensions:
- Made in USA
- SKU: TMCAK
- UPC: 026057369218
3. Magpul Zhukov S Stock for AK-47 Rifles
The Magpul Zhukov-S Stock is a no-nonsense folding stock for the AK. The Zhukov-S Stock casts off common deficiencies of AK stock and features a folding, collapsible stock with QD sling mounts, modular cheek risers, and a shock-absorbing rubber butt-pad for superior traction.
The Zhukov folds on right side to work with side-mounted optics. Built to fit most common stamped AK receivers with no modification using a special wedge block, the durable injection molded polymer Zhukov-S Stock improves interfacing with the AK.
- Made in U.S.A.
- 5-Position length of pull adjustability and solid “fixed stock” lockup with consistent cheek weld in all positions
- Unobtrusive and anti-snag adjustment lever
- Strong, anti-wear lock mechanism lets stock to fold to the right
- Solid steel hinge pin
- Positive detents in the stowed position stops movement while still allowing instant stock deployment
- Weapon can be charged and fired while stock is folded (without Cheek Risers installed)
- Cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort and optional snap on- available for use with optics
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows better fit when using body armor and easier shoulder transitions.
- Sling Mounts
4. CAA AK-47 Handguard Set With Rail
This two-piece polymer handguard provides a rigid lightweight platform to allow mounting of Picatinny rail accessories to AK style rifles.
- Two full-length upper and lower Picatinny rails
- Skeleton design to reduce weight and increase cooling
- Two detachable 3″ side rails
- Made out of high-density polymer for heat resistance and strength
- Usable with most AK style rifles
- UPC: 814716011058
- SKU: RS47SET
5. Bumpski AK-47 Bump Fire Stock
The Bumpski is designed to improve the versatility and sporting purpose of your firearm. It makes fast selection between standard and bump fire modes possible, while minimizing muzzle rise and felt recoil in both modes.
It uses the recoil of the firearm to reset the trigger after each shot from the operator. This action results in one round per one depression of the trigger. Made of 100% billeted aluminum, and fits AK-47, AK-74 & Saiga shotguns.
6. Brownells AK-47 Spring Kit
This complete five-spring replacement kit comes with:
- Magazine catch
- Extractor spring for standard 7.62mm AK-47 rifles.
This can prevent malfunctions from fatigued springs, and brings back the factory-original performance. Itäó»s great for repairs and rebuilds, or an emergency backup kit.
7. CAA UPG47 AK Pistol Grip
This AK-47 style pistol grip is the ultimate in user customization. It features interchangeable finger grooves and back straps for increased comfort and control.
8. SlideFire SSAK-47 XRS Right Hand
Given some practice, the shooter can fire accurate single shots, bursts or dump magazines with this device. The SlideFire uses the same groundbreaking design as the SSAR-15 line of stocks. It lets shooters safely bump fire from their AKM-pattern rifle from the shoulder, legally simulating automatic fire, and allowing far more control than when the traditional äóìfrom the hipäó manner of bumping.
The SSAK-47 is designed with a shelf that positions the shooteräó»s index finger in front of the rifleäó»s trigger. With the correct placement, the shooter can move the gun forwards towards the trigger creating the effect of allowing the recoil to send the gun rearward and thus reset the process. With proper and consistent pressure, the gun can bump fire.
Contact Direct Enterprise Guns For More Information
To learn more about your own AK-47, or obtain any stocks, grips, ammo cases, magazines or anything else you need, call Direct Enterprise Guns at 402-875-6500 Monday through Saturday 7 a.m. to 10 p.m or get in touch online by visiting DEGuns.net